Safe Shopping at Mattress Lot
Open Daily 11am – 6pm
YES – WE STILL REQUIRE FACEMASKS INSIDE OUR SHOP
We know the State of Oregon has lifted mask mandates. Out of an abundance of caution we will continue to require masks in our shop until we determine we can keep our customers and teams members fully protected from Covid. We will reevaluate this policy in Mid-April. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Maximum 3 people per party – Please keep children close to you at all times.
- Pillow slips provided for sampling pillows and mattresses.
- Customers & Team Member adhere to 6-foot social distancing.
- By entering our shop, you certify that you are healthy: no coughing, no fever, runny nose or other Covid-like symptoms. If you display any of these symptoms inside our shop, we may ask you to finish up your shopping on another day.
- All Mattress Lot team members are vaccinated and boostered.
DELIVERY POLICIES – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- No-contact door drop off available.
- Inside home – contact is limited to one person – all others must remain out of contact of our delivery team members.
- Masks required for customers and delivery people before enter your home.
- Customers must stay at least 6 feet away from our team members.
- Customers must clear a path allowing for fast movement inside your home.
- Children and pets must be limited to an area of your home where they will NOT come in contact with our team members.
- Our team members will not move furniture or assist in clearing a path into and out of the bedroom.