Safe Shopping at Mattress Lot
We are open Daily 11am – 6pm
FACEMASKS REQUIRED – Thank you for your cooperation
SAFETY POLICIES – STRICTLY ENFORCED BY OUR TEAM
- Maximum 3 people per party – Please keep children close to you at all times.
- Pillow slips provided for sampling pillows and mattresses.
- Customers & Team Member adhere to 6-foot social distancing.
- By entering our shop, you certify that you are healthy: no coughing, no fever, runny nose or other Covid-like symptoms. If you display any of these symptoms inside our shop, we may ask you to finish up your shopping on another day.
- All Mattress Lot team members are vaccinated and boostered.
DELIVERY POLICIES – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- No-contact door drop off available.
- Inside home – contact is limited to one person – all others must remain out of contact of our delivery team members.
- Masks required for customers and delivery people before enter your home.
- Customers must stay at least 6 feet away from our team members.
- Customers must clear a path allowing for fast movement inside your home.
- Children and pets must be limited to an area of your home where they will NOT come in contact with our team members.
- Our team members will not move furniture or assist in clearing a path into and out of the bedroom.
- We will not assemble beds, frames and adjustable bases during this time of high infection rates.
- We do not deliver inside of retirement facilities or group homes – we can drop off your items in the front entry area for installation by on-site maintenance teams.