We strongly encourage all of our customers to read and understand our In-Store Mattress Comfort Guarantee terms and conditions.
Mattress Lot offers the highest quality locally-made mattresses at discounted prices. In order for us to offer these low prices to all customers, we are glad to provide our customers with the following comfort guarantee on select models.
- No refunds on any purchases at Mattress Lot.
- No exchanges on Value Line (up to $649 Queen Set), customer exchanges, clearance or floor model mattresses.
- No exchanges on custom cut mattresses/foundations, Full XL and Twin XL mattresses/foundations.
- Comfort guarantee exchanges are available on mattresses in our pocket coil, latex, memory foam, Hotel and Elmwood mattresses.
- Comfort guarantee exchange policy is only valid if customer purchases and uses a mattress protector purchased from Mattress Lot (starting at $39 for a queen).
- Exchanges can only be made within 90 days of original purchase date.
- Exchange must be for a similar priced mattress or more.
- The mattress must be free of any stains, dirt or odors, including perfume, smoke and incense. Mattress Lot reserves the right to inspect the mattress in question and determine if it is eligible for exchange.
- Mattresses take getting used to. We request that you try your mattress for at least 3 weeks before we will do an exchange.
- A restocking fee of 10% will be charged for exchanges. Redelivery fees may also apply. There is a 20% restocking fee for specialty items, including all natural latex mattresses.
- Only one exchange per transaction.
- Exchange must be for the same size mattress.
- All clearance/floor model/customer exchanges are sold “as is” and are not exchangeable. All sales of these items are final.
- Sales on pillows, sheets and mattress protectors are final. No returns on these items.
- Mattress warranties are void if the mattress is stained, soiled, damaged or degraded in any way.
- “Law tag” must remain attached to the mattress for warranty to be valid.