Mattress Lot will help process your manufacturer’s warranty claim as quickly and easily as possible. Before we initiate a warranty claim, we need you to acknowledge the following conditions (please know these are essentially the same conditions you agreed to when you first purchased your mattress from us). The manufacturer of your mattress bears sole responsibility for determining the validity of any warranty claim. The manufacturer will consider all materials that you submit and will communicate directly with you regarding any claim.
- Removal of law tags voids warranty
- Your mattress must NOT have any stains, discoloring, mold, tears, human/pet hairs, or odors.
- Your mattress must have been rotated regularly according to the instructions provided at purchase.
- Your mattress must NOT show signs of improper use including (but not limited to) jumping on the bed, damaged materials due to moving the mattress, folding of the mattress, scrapes or tears in the mattress, storage outside, and any use without a mattress protector.
- Your mattress must be on an even breathable support of a foundation (box) or slatted platform frame with a center support.
- For purposes of a warranty exchange, your mattress has no cash value.
- Your mattress will be replaced by the same model or similar model or repaired.
- Warranty items are item to item, i.e. mattress for mattress or box for box. Not mattress for mattress and box.
- We will not issue refunds or credit if your new mattress is less expensive than the original purchase.
- Your new mattress is NOT eligible for our exchange policy. All warranty replacements are final (warranties still apply on all new mattresses)
- Upon delivery of your replacement mattress, our delivery team will inspect your old mattress for stains or other damage. If we discover stains or other damage we will require payment in full for the new mattress.
- Mattress Lot is not responsible for transportation costs or transportation arrangements of warranty mattresses, or their replacements, outside of the delivery zone.
- Warranty approvals are good for 30 days. Beyond 30 days a new process will begin.
- Please keep in mind that a mattress will get body impressions and they are normal up to an inch and a half. These types of impressions can be remedied with regular rotations.
Please email back to us at email@example.com declaring that you understand these conditions for a warranty replacement. Simply type: YES I AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
WARRANTY PHOTOS (CLEAR AND IN COLOR) NEEDED:
- TWO PICTURES OF LAW TAGS. ONE OF EACH SIDE OF THE TAG.
- SIDES (IF SIDE COLLAPSED).
- FULL SURFACE PHOTO WITHOUT BEDDING, SHOWING THE ENTIRE TOP, FOUNDATION, AND FLOOR.
- SUPPORT (BOXES, FRAME, CENTER SUPPORT), WITHOUT MATTRESS ON THEM. ONE PICTURE FROM THE FOOT AND ONE FROM THE SIDE.
- COMPRESSION MEASUREMENT (SEE BELOW) – ONE UP CLOSE, ONE FROM 3 TO 4 FEET AWAY. MEASUREMENTS UP TO 1.5” ARE CONSIDERED NORMAL BODY IMPRESSIONS.
PLEASE DO NOT MEASURE INSIDE TUFTING (stitch pattern). Measurement item cannot be pushed into the quilt to show any dimpling.
NOT INSIDE TUFTING!
Thank you for your patience while we validate your claim and process your warranty.